I'm Leigh Evans,
founder of Annex Legal
I have more than 12 years' experience working as in-house counsel in Australia and the UK. I created my own business, Annex Legal, to deliver the style of legal services many in-house legal teams and businesses often need but find difficult to source.
My depth of experience and flexible, relationship-driven approach means I can meet the specific needs of your business or corporate legal team to create a seamless experience.
For busy in-house teams, I'm the extra pair of hands you dream of when you are overloaded. For companies without an in-house lawyer, I'm the "legal sounding board" you sometimes wish for when making business decisions.
In-house services provided by me
I have a genuine enthusiasm for in-house legal work and will quickly get on board with your team or business.
I hit the ground running and provide the expertise you need, when you need it.
Whether it's providing assistance to executive management, or dealing with the nitty-gritty , I handle corporate and commercial legal issues with confidence.
And customised to suit you
- A lawyer who takes the time to understand your business
- Flexible pricing structures
- Online, onsite, or out-sourced.
A few more reasons to work with me
- All the benefits of the alternative model for legal services: flexibility, cost-effectiveness and transparency.
- But not just another alternative legal service provider. I build real, direct relationships that last.
- A pragmatic, precise and positive in-house lawyer, known for adding value to business processes and decisions.